Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evanescence Trailer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Sounds like they did a great job on covering Lacrymosa. The clip bodes well for the new album, for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Sounds great! I love their old stuff but getting a bit fed up with listening to the same songs. Nice work tar;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'm not a huge fan of evanescence but after the whole "ben moody made us write pop songs" stuff, i have to say, those 30 seconds were in the same vein as the previous "pop" stuff that amy lee said she wanted to get away from...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

pardon my retardation but who originally did "Lacrymosa" if it is a cover?

Its Lacrimosa from Mozarts Requiem.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Doomspell wrote:
    Sounds great! I love their old stuff but getting a bit fed up with listening to the same songs. Nice work tar;)
    Do you have all their old stuff, origin, Evanescence EP, Sound Asleep EP, Mystary EP and the huge amount of demos?
    If not, I'll get them to you.

EDIT: I didn't know they were covering Lacrimosa until I heard it, just new it was Mozart. Love Lacrimosa.

Here's a clip of the upcoming single Call Me When You're Sober. Cant really judge on 15 seconds of the song.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The small clip grew on me a bit after listening to a faew times, didn't like it on first listen at all. Time will tell.

Hmm, The new single has leaked, been listening to it all day.
    Snow White wrote:
    hey guys! im in an internet cafe/ tasti delight. I just got the call that since sober leaked they are going ahead and letting stations add it today. I was so stoked i had to tell you- i hope you love it!
    -amy
    Amy Lee just posted that when I was reading the thread. They have all ready started playing the new single on the radio now. It's called "Call Me When You Are Sober".
    I think it is ok, nothing great, although it has grown on em a lot since I first heard it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

I heard the new song yesterday. I guess i like it more than i liked most songs on the last album. Its definitely growing on me the more i listen to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

Anyone hear it on any irish radio station yet? :confused:

Poeple listen to the radio?

Nobody I know has.

Heard it on Kerrang a few days ago, I really like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭shnaek

Nice one. Sounds pretty decent on first listen.

Just heard it again, I love it. The videos good aswell, loving the wolves!

i'm gonna be completely cynical here people and say, even without ben moody (his name is hilarious) they still went for the "commercial sound" (amy lee's words, not mine) rather then any sort of edgy "filled with expression" sound that they were harking on about before anyone heard anything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

i hate pop metal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Nice enough tits.

It's still "Christ Rock".

SyxPak wrote:
    Nice enough tits.

It's still "Christ Rock".

i lol'd

post of the week :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

SyxPak wrote:
    Nice enough tits.

If it's nice tits your after, then Britt Black is your girl.

http://www.hrmrecords.com/brittblack/

Zomg, jerkoffage maeterial. Sweet body.

Advertisement