Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace's easy interview

Options
  • 17-07-2006 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Dunno if this has been posted before - apologies if it has

remember when grace was booted out and davina gave her a real easy friendly interview? And remember the way grace appeared calm as if she knew she wouldnt be cut to pieces?

Well - her DAD and Davina know each other apparently - not bosom buddies, but her da is some high-foluting exec involved in television and radio, and knows davina well enough. This probably explains why davina said straight away that she was being evicted instead of letting her hear "get grace out" for a good 20 seconds, and was all pal-sy with her in the interview ("I love your boots" - why the fook was she talking about her boots instead of how much of a beeeotch she was?)

Apparently this is also one of the reasons that nuts (or whatever mag she was on recenlty) did an interview with her - just to tear strips off her coz davina went so easy on her.

And - whats her next venture? She's gonna be bringing out a single in August with a girl band (called "good girls gone bad").

UGH!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

haha, oh daddy dont let davina be mean to me... thats interesting so daddy pulled a few strings to help his daughter get an easy internview eh? thats pathetic.

that grace is b*tch, we all know it and she knows it too.

what a cnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

Hang on…

Surely Davina’s interview was beyond Grace’s control? How can someone who was locked up in the BB house be blamed for actions outside? :confused:

Secondly I’ve only ever seen one “bad” interview by Davina and that was “Moloko” last year. I’ve been a fan of Davina for years, since she first appeared on little crappy TV shows, but that was the first time I didn’t like the way she handled things. On the whole Davina is fairly neutral, with a touch of bias. She was very direct with Grace about the b*tching, but didn’t go on and on about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Her father might not have done anything, it's just as likely that Davina went easy on Grace off her own bat. I wouldn't say davina has an over abundance of integrity (as an interviewer)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

K_user wrote:
    Hang on…

Surely Davina’s interview was beyond Grace’s control? How can someone who was locked up in the BB house be blamed for actions outside? :confused:

Secondly I’ve only ever seen one “bad” interview by Davina and that was “Moloko” last year. I’ve been a fan of Davina for years, since she first appeared on little crappy TV shows, but that was the first time I didn’t like the way she handled things. On the whole Davina is fairly neutral, with a touch of bias. She was very direct with Grace about the b*tching, but didn’t go on and on about it.

in fairness Grace is only 18 or 19, Makosi was a lot older. Tbh Grace wouldn't have given a **** what Davina said to her anyway she's that cold and deluded. She tried to start on about it and grace blew it off. I think Davina really was offended by Makosi in the way she joked and wasn't serious about being/pretending to be pregnant, seeing as Davina's had like 20 babies or something now. It is a serious issue in Britain for underage girls etc. All Grace really did was be a bitch and an utterly unlikeable person, bit of a bully too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ah ffs.... Thats probably how the bitch got on the show in the first place... Its not what ya know its who ya know :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

I thought Grace was hilarious after she threw the glass of water over Suzie...I still watch the clip on youtube and can't help but laugh....I love the way she acts as if nothing has happened and continues on to hug people and wish them goodbye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Another reason to hate McCall really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Its not like Davina tried to hide the fact she knew Grace's Dad - she said it DURING the interview live on tv. Grace didn't seem to be aware of it, but there's no way Davina could influence who gets into the house. She's only the presenter. Interview was a bit easy, but then again you don't want to be too harsh on someone when they've had that bad of a reaction from the crowd...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    Apparently this is also one of the reasons that nuts (or whatever mag she was on recenlty) did an interview with her - just to tear strips off her coz davina went so easy on her.

Damn, I wish I could read that interview!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

has anyone here ever had some crazy bint tell you she is pregnant 5 minutes after you slept with her?
    i have and it's not nice.
    grace was a complete bitch, but it's not like she killed anyone.
    makosi got what she deserved and so did grace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

julep wrote:
    has anyone here ever had some crazy bint tell you she is pregnant 5 minutes after you slept with her?
    i have and it's not nice.
    grace was a complete bitch, but it's not like she killed anyone.
    makosi got what she deserved and so did grace.
    Ya what now???

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

who knows what happened regarding pulling of strings by graces da or whatever, the point remains, davina (annoying perpetually pregnant knackbag) Mccall knew graces da, and went very easy on her in the interview. It was like they were pals instead of an interviewer and a subject (who was hated by the public - for good reason too). It was like "ah - dont mind them, what do they know, we're girls, we dont care, we like shoes, yaw yaw yaw"

The father obviously has some kind of clout in the tv/music business - first that mtv thing, then BB, then a girl band? She's hardly getting all that from just being a dance instructor with a good personality.

Advertisement