Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrimmage Tonight

Options
  • 17-07-2006 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Scrimmage tonight in the oblates tonight, anybody intereted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Scrimmage tonight in the oblates tonight, anybody intereted?

Possibly.. whos going?? time?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

What time? I'd nearly go down from Dundalk to go to a scrimmage, I'm dying for a game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Bah, only noticed this now, I'll send you my mobile number over on your site Bowe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭hardwoodhero

Were going again next week. 6.30 till 8 in the oblates €5 each.

We had 8 yesterday but we hope to have 15 next week ( 3 teams of 5) its a few lads that play Dublin league Sharkey and Conor Ahenert were there yesterday.Hopefully we will be doing it through the summer.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Hmmmm.. would be def interested in that alright..

6.30 is pushing it for me though, although can get the LUAS out I suppose.

Anyone any ideas how long it takes to get from Connolly to Inchicore on the Luas???

• Advertisement

10 / 15 minutes at most

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Class.. I better bring the gear with me so..

hope I can keep up, only started back at the gym a few weeks ago :)

I'll defo be down next Monday, wouldn't mind getting our team together before the tourney either Bowe if it all possible.

Yeah we should have a run togther. See if ya can get Ciaran Mc to come down on Monday and ill let Keith Shane ect. know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

Yeah we should have a run togther. See if ya can get Ciaran Mc to come down on Monday and ill let Keith Shane ect. know.
    that shark fella is ****e ur man keith i use to see him play years ago he pissed on all them its a pity bout his knee but

• Advertisement

topdog8 wrote:
    that shark fella is ****e ur man keith i use to see him play years ago he pissed on all them its a pity bout his knee but

You coming down to play??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

the knee is still ****ed but ill give it a bash.. and if i cant beat my lil bro ill have to knock his ass out which makes it fair..h who is this anyway (keyser)

Just another player man.

Yeah run is on again tonight, Kenny me and Keith will be there Conor Ahenert isnt 100% sure if he is playing in the tourney but we have a stand in if he cant.

Just another player man.

Mother of god, we'll be running a completely different team from what we started with. I'll get onto MacEv tonight and I'll try get whitser down as well.

Yeah run is on again tonight

Same time?? Same location??

Yeah run is on again tonight

Same time?? Same location??

Yep 6.30 - 8.30 in the oblates. I will be like death tonight i went on a bender yesterday and am feeling the worse for wear this morning :rolleyes:

Yep 6.30 - 8.30 in the oblates. I will be like death tonight i went on a bender yesterday and am feeling the worse for wear this morning :rolleyes:

I feel no sympathy for you whatsoever!!! :p

Ha ha when ya see me collapse after 5 mins later ya will :D

• Advertisement

Ha ha when ya see me collapse after 5 mins later ya will :D

:( Can't make it, gotta work late today :(

On again tonight 6.30

Get back here with numbers later in the day, not turning up if there's only 5 people.

We had 13 last week, shoul have in or around 15 this week! So get your ass down!

Seriously, I'm leaving now, you've been forewarned that if nobody turns up you shall receive an atomic wedgie!!!! :p

Decent run last night 17 turned up same again next week.

Just playing three teams of five with subs and rotating?

Phil.

Affirmative.

Advertisement