Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long do you like yours?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

tman wrote:
    That was a fantastic game, but the difficulty kind of put me off in places.
    the fecking part after the helicopter crash especially:mad:
    Heh, don't even think I've gotten there yet. I currently have to 'get into the vents' and wait for my female friend... the vents being on the other side of a whole **** load of bad people.

Didn't really find too much replay value with Half Life 2, although I'll be upgrading my PC before the end of the year and will probably play it again just to look at the pretty pictures, if nothing else. On my current set-up I've got to play most new games on the lowest settings.. I felt that really hindered my enjoyment of HL2 and Doom3 but not at all with Far Cry. The gameplay is top notch.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's hard to call farcry. It was fantastic when you were killing human enemies but the mutants were awful. I found it quite a long game but maybe it was because the mutant bits were silly and dragged on so much.

Advertisement