Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whedonverse

• 17-07-2006 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭

Any chance of getting this renamed to the Whedonverse or similar? After all, now that there is no real hope of a Serenity or Firefly revival it looks like this will just fade away. Whereas if it was anything Whedon related it be easier to bring up other projects, like Wonder Woman, or Goners.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Not really. I love FF, but i don't have much interest in any of Joss' other work, I'm sure there's other people in a similar situation. And if it's a general whedon forum, it's gonna have to move back to hosted, the was i see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, similar. I don't see the particular appeal of a "Josh Whedon" forum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I don't really like the idea of changing it to a Whedonverse forum for the reasons specified by Raphael, but this board isn't very active as it is.. I don't know, really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Daelus wrote:
    but this board isn't very active as it is.. I don't know, really.
    Thats because it was for a show which is only got about a dozen episodes and a film, not too much to discuss on it really until (if) the next film is released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i think changing this to a whedonverse is a great idea.

The 'Verse is dead, as much as we hate to admit it. there wont be any more films or tv series. there is another comic book series slated but thats merely a trickle of what a forum needs to survive.

Whedon has a LOT of other projects on the go that can be discussed and make this board more active.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I too, am a fan of all things Joss.

Wouldn't mind having a place to discuss upcoming projects but on the other hand I don't see a particular need for it.

As it stands though, this place is essentially a graveyard.

Advertisement