Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Traveler

• 17-07-2006 1:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭

Jay, Tyler and Will were friends who had spent the last two years in grad school living together. They were about to go on a summer journey, but a simple prank to rollerblade through one of New York's most famous museums made Jay and Tyler prime suspects in a terrorist bombing that destroyed the museum a few seconds later. Jay and Tyler hoped that Will could clear their name, but discovered that they had no way of proving Will ever existed

from tv.com....

Now I have heard alot of hype about this show and the producers have a proven record in creating a successful program. The pilot episode is available(you know how to get it) and people who have seen the pilot say its very good.

Im giving it a go myself when I get home so Ill tell you if its any good. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sounds good... I'll check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Just found out it doesn't properly air till January :D

Oh well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Right, I know pilot eps can be very misleading but from what I saw and my first impressions were as follows.

Very impressed. Obviously I can't go into much detail without spoiling it, but it was fast, high octane drama, with lots of little annoying questions being plotted around. Its yet another program that goes overboard with realism, but in my opinion they are the best shows. I can see this being a hit, its taking elements from successful shows and joining them together, and it leaves you wanting more.

Unfortunately It doesn't look like it will air till January as a season replacement so a cruel wait lies ahead :(

I watched this last night, and was completely gripped by it. The premise was great, the bombing itself was superbly done, and the layers and layers of conspiracy were top notch.

It looks like it is starting next January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh...... how'd this get by my radar?! :eek:

Will check it out!

• Advertisement

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that by this time next year, people will be talking about this show the same way people are talking about Prison Break now :)

Advertisement