Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trivial suggestion: most subbed

Options
  • 17-07-2006 1:51pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just thought it would be cool to see the top 5-10 most subbed forums on boards.ie as part of the statistics... I'd imagine the forums with the most posts are probably the most subbed too, but it would be good to see how much subbing is used for tracking forums and which ones are the most popular (especially towards the bottom of the top 10, once the usual suspects are out of the way.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'd be interested in this too. I'd imagine a lot of them might be surprising. While AH is the biggest forum, I'd be surprised if it featured in many people's subbed lists as it would always show up as having new posts since your last one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I too am a nosey bastard who would like stats on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Cloud released stats like that before as well as who had the largest subbed lists.

Advertisement