Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Icke - Nutter?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

You may also find that searching for David Icke's material on the internet for reading is very hard. I'd say it is because of copyrights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

heres some recent writing by Icke, covering current and historic middle east events. Well written and researched.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/2346/47/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

I am currently reading his book Worlds Biggest Secret and find it quite intriguing particularly the circumstances surrounding Princess diana's death which I am also reading up on via the internet.
    I do believe that whatever is controlling the world is the cause of the recent changes (and in recent I mean over the past 100 years or so) in society particularly the emphasis on dumming down the future generations i.e mass amounts of pointless t.v,video games,comics,general entertainment that makes no real worthwhile contribution to the overall lives of us people in fact it seems to take us away from focusing on real life and absorb us into a false reality untill it is time to die.
    Also when icke says in his book about everyone knowing their exact whereabouts at the time of kennedys assassination this proved true for me as I asked my uncle where he was and he knew exactly. When 9/11 struck our t.v's everyone can say where they were at that time too I'd say. And the masses of people protesting here about the Iraqi war lasted till the war happened anyway and no-one seemed to care anymore strange how these things can grip us so much at the time and yet dissolve just as quick there after..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

http://www.freedomfiles.org/davidtv/lecture/
    A good site that u can download the video's from.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Also when icke says in his book about everyone knowing their exact whereabouts at the time of kennedys assassination this proved true for me as I asked my uncle where he was and he knew exactly. When 9/11 struck our t.v's everyone can say where they were at that time too I'd say. And the masses of people protesting here about the Iraqi war lasted till the war happened anyway and no-one seemed to care anymore strange how these things can grip us so much at the time and yet dissolve just as quick there after..
    I dont get the point your making there, will you explain it please.

Also, this "Dumming down" theory is a bit dodgy, you could also argue a "clevering up" process couldnt you with all the degress and colleges and new learning methods via computers, etc. :confused:

The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Each Year at Bohemian Grove, Members of This All-Male "Club" Don Red, Black and Silver Robes and Conduct an Occult Ritual Wherein They Worship a Giant Stone Owl, Sacrificing a Human Being in Effigy to What They Call the "Great Owl of Bohemia."

Now, for the First Time in History, an Outsider Has Infiltrated Bohemian Grove with a Hidden Digital Video Camera and Caught the Ritual on Tape. That Man is Alex Jones, the Exclusive Digital Video is Just Part of His Shocking New Documentary: DARK SECRETS: INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE

Is the above brief of DARK SECRETS actually saying that the Alex Jones lad has recorded 1 of these so called secret meetings between world leaders? Have people actually watched the tape of this meeting, howcome theres no mention of it in the news or anything then so?

Sorry to interupt this thread but i was just following up on a few things that were said/discussed and have a few questions.

"William Cooper is the author of Behold A Pale Horse. The book has become the best selling underground book of all time. It is read and promoted by word of mouth by People of all races, religions, and nationalities. "
    Is this really an underground book or can i buy it in easons.

Also apparently he was called the most dangerous radio host as opposed to most dangerous terrorist as a previous poster stated.Not nit-picking but just came across that statement on site about William Cooper, i pasteed below.
    ---Shortly after the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building Rush Limbaugh read a White House memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper, "...the most dangerous radio host in America". Mr. Cooper considers William Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he has ever received. --

Actually heres the site i was reading, short straight facts about William cooper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement