Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICE Broadband

• 17-07-2006 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with ICE broadband (wireless). I've just found out about them and the fact that they are available in Clane.

Appreciate your thoughts,

D>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭Adey2002

DonalN wrote:
    hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with ICE broadband (wireless). I've just found out about them and the fact that they are available in Clane.

Appreciate your thoughts,

D>

I have it and have had very few problems. Theres been the occasional outage lasting a short while, few minutes mostly, although I did have one major problem which took a couple of weeks to sort out, but since then I've had months of excellent service.

All in all, a good solid isp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Thanks!.

Good deal for €38pm. Are you in Clane also?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

Ditto above, in celbridge, a bit steep price for 2MB package but is reliable etc etc. Have been previous posts about them with same general theme (do a search)

Advertisement