Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-mail from NTL Customer Service

• 17-07-2006 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Has anyone else received this email from NTL customer service?
    My connection has been down all day and then i get this email. whats goin on?

Important Notice

Our records show that you previously subscribed to ntl’s internet service and that you still have one or more ntlworld email addresses. These email addresses are not linked to an active ntl internet service. We must now advise you that from 28th July 2006 ntl will no longer be in a position to support your ntlworld mailbox.

If you would like further details on ntl’s range of broadband services, offering speeds up to 6Mb please call 1800 234 234.

Please note – replies to this email address will not be read.

ntlworld Customer Service

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Do you currently have NTL broadband? If so, get them to link that email address to it and they shouldn't delete it. You may have set it up on an old connection, or they may have made a mistake.

If your connection is down then I suggest ringing tech support to see if it's an outage problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

It looks like they're treating the OP as a former customer. I'd ring them asap if this is not the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 cbweb

Yes , I got that email too. I ignored that but since then and for the last 3 weeks my mailbox has been inaccessible due to I'm told by customer support migration to other email servers that has gone wrong for thousands of other users as well

Colm

Advertisement