Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor SMS Sender that works :P

• 17-07-2006 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Here is my Meteor SMS sender that I made a while ago. I have been using it for some time now with no hastles so I decided to make it a bit more user friendly and release it to the public. I see a few other ones here so I thought I might as well join the party :D

My idea while making it was simplicity and speed and I think ive got both right. It sits in your tray until you need it. Its got its own phone book that is very fast/easy to use and its very small (44kb). Its also done in C++ so you dont need any other files/VM's to run it. Best thing to do is pop it into your startup folder so it loads when you boot up.

Please report any bugs/ideas/feature requests on this thread so I can make future versions better. And no I have no intentions of making an O2 or Vodafone version. Also some ppl might have issues with this being an executable file. I assure you that it is malware free. If you don't believe me then decompile it and/or use a packet sniffer to see that traffic only goes to Meteors website. If you dont know how to do either of these things and still don't trust it then simply don't use it. Enjoy.

http://www.johncleary.net/MeteorSMS.zip

Comments

Advertisement