Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adam's Birthday Festival (New Beer Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Sorry Adam,

I'll be playing that night with the ol' band. I'd a Wedding committed to that night also, but hey, them's the breaks. The joys of playing 20 nights in the same month :(

How old are you now? 28? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

104 ned. Looking well, eh? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and minty green drinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Feck! I wont be there I'm afraid :(. I'll be getting trollied at my leaving work drinks though so I'll be there in spirit :D

I think at this stage you just don't like us any more John. :)

Where are you heading to?

adam

• Advertisement

Ken Shabby wrote:
    I think at this stage you just don't like us any more John. :)
    Finally!!!! I've been trying to get that across for a while now :p
    Ken Shabby wrote:
    Where are you heading to?

adam
    I'm doing contracting from home until mid~late september then heading off to Oz for a year :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

awww john :( where'll your work drinks be?

Tree wrote:
    awww john :( where'll your work drinks be?
    Dont know yet, its still undecided.

ideally near ours perhaps?

We'll see ;). I'll be trying to pick a place with universal appeal in order to maximise attendance.

• Advertisement

Me, obviously.

(Oh, sorry, I thought you said you were looking for a person with universal appeal in order to maximise attendance. Silly me!)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Jebus! I'm usually too lazy to even text people to go to the pub for my birthday. I'd never have the gumption to do a whole festival. I have to work that day so ph34r my tardiness.

Ill be working til nine so i shall be fashionably late :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ken Bedraggled

i was gonna text ya bout it, so where we off to? my friend jack b. badd is joinin us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Woohoo me! God, I need a drink...

You and me both sister

Rat-arsed it is then!

BY THE BY, jack is a big pervy perv perv :D:D:D don't sit near her lest you catch it!!

Pervs ftw then i suppose

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

"PERVS FTW!" : The official motto of Adam's birthday festival. (And all future events attended by pretty much any of us, I should imagine...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 x w62CE t4<D@C

:) ill bring a permanent marker and we can tatoo it to the foreheads of teh pervier amongst us

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

So that'll be pretty much you and me then, yeah Tree?

In fact, no, you should have "Sweetmeats for all!" written on your forehead (though admittedly it'll have to be quite small writing to fit on there)

SWEATMEATS FOR ALL :D

ill cook em if ye bring em

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Tree wrote:
    :) ill bring a permanent marker and we can tatoo it to the foreheads of teh pervier amongst us

Finally a chance to wear my "Bad Little Ponygirl" outfit in public.....

*cough

Finally a chance to wear my "Bad Little Ponygirl" outfit in public.....

*cough

\o/
    someone bring a camera!! possibly someone should consider bringing the whips and chains too... mine got confiscated :(

Oh and I'm the perv, yeah?! Sure, blame the perviness on Jack! Ye perverts!

• Advertisement

Advertisement