Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adam's Birthday Festival (New Beer Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

So where are ye going? I might drop by.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

They're going to be in the Franciscan Well I think.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

iki health beer ftw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Health beer?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

yup, japanese beer called iki, they serve it in the fransican well

my tummy is rebelling :(

• Advertisement

Not that healthy then...mwhahahahaha...!

since when did you think i drank beer?
    the birthday boy got to have it.

i on the other hand had too much cider and too little sleep

Penance for the "boobage!" perhaps? :p

i dont think you got a full dose of that :S

Lucky me!

• Advertisement

Lucky me!
    lucky??? more like unlucky to have not encountered the wonderous softness :D

Tree wrote:
    lucky??? more like unlucky to have not encountered the wonderous softness :D

Someday, woman, you will unexpectedly be boobed by Ms. B. Badd and then you'll know what luck is! :D

Someday, woman, you will unexpectedly be boobed by Ms. B. Badd and then you'll know what luck is! :D
    ummm....
    /resists commenting
    *cough*travelsize*cough*

That'd be quality over quantitiy then, yeah? :p

prolly...
    partial suffocation may have induced soem of the disorientation that occured after said boobage

You should come equiped with breathing apparatus. Clearly.

i dunno, half hte fun is that look of puzzlement :D

maybe we should bí cúinach case we get givein out to for hijackage

/me waits quietly for next beerage thread

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Back to that weirdy beer that adam drank...I worry about the fact that he was more keen to drink it after we pointed out its resemblance to bukakke (sp?).

Also, yay for me finally remembering a beers session in which I met LilMsMelodrama! (It's been what, about four times now? I suppose I was going to have to eventually, but still. Jubilation!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Tree wrote:
    i dunno, half hte fun is that look of puzzlement :D

Should come with a health warning about using heavy equipment afterwards tbh.....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Should come with a health warning about using heavy equipment afterwards tbh.....

Heh, confusion or concussion being the best words to describe the symptoms, I reckon. Shame we didnt catch it on camera, it would've been like those old ads : "You know when you've been Tango'd".

So, next beer session I think we need some sort of cattleprod apparatust and a warning sign on Tree's forehead saying "Warning : May attack using boobs. Minimum Safe Distance : 5m".

(Right, time for really small writing...)

• Advertisement

The cattleprod to be used on Tree? Or are we shocking poor unsuspecting boys in order to make them easier for her to attack?!

The former, methinks. Vengeance will be mine!

On the other hand, I suppose you could have your pro-Tree cattleprod brigade. WAR WILL BE HAD!

Challenge extended and accepted I reckon. Quake in your booties, boys!

Ah crap, looks like I'll have to go to the pub wearing some sort of faraday cage from now on. Arse. On the other hand, it could be a good excuse to revive that old portable tesla coil project of mine...

I would shout NERD at you very loudly but it would be a case of pot calling kettle... Hurray, physics is fun!

Yeah, but Tesla coils are fun. Not just the lightning, but also the knocking out nearby electrical devices and so on. Not that I have nefarious plans for them or anything...

Mmm...electromag ftw!

Cattleprod ftw, surely?!

Cattleprod ftw when stupid people are having conversations in doorways and stairwells that I am trying to walk through! Zap zap zap...mwhahahaha...hic

But I am also in a "missing the physics" mood so electromag a little more ftw than the cattleprod...

• Advertisement

There will be only doom if anyone tries to use a cattleprod on me

dooooooooooooooom

(on a side note, there will be drinking to be had this fri coming w/ me and jack if anyone fancies takin their lives in their hands and coming along

Advertisement