Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adam's Birthday Festival (New Beer Thread)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Note to self: charge batteries!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

O_o

you be careful where you stick that thing

I'm always careful me... ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Note to self: charge batteries!

Yeah, and while you're at it don't forget the cattle prod! (Or...hang on, where the batteries for the cattle prod? Sorry, I got confused and thought you meant something else....)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

they maybe for the cattle prod or perhaps some other device of doooooooooom...

• Advertisement

Fysh wrote:
    Yeah, and while you're at it don't forget the cattle prod! (Or...hang on, where the batteries for the cattle prod? Sorry, I got confused and thought you meant something else....)

Somebody is thinking too much about battery operated devices methinks...

Somebody else is thinking too much about generator operated devices!

well now, there are maany functions a generator can be put to other than operating certain buzzin devices...

Buzzin?! Who sed anything about "buzzin"? Not me, that's for sure!

nope, you just said "my first vibrator" packs

• Advertisement

you missed the one i saw in the surrey hills, they've a testing and building centre for various components for satellites. they've a massive vibrator that can be set to vibrate at random and various particular frequencies so they can find the natural frequency of the component and if nessecary redesign so it doesnt match any of the key frequencies encountered during launch. they've a room size one in japan somewhere for testing the entire satellite wehn its assembled. cool or what?

Oh....baby!

Edit: on a side note, they were playing Liverpool last Saturday apparently...

Advertisement