Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Because chewing gum kills more then speeding

Options

Comments

Believe it or not the government is capable of multi tasking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

Ph3n0m wrote:

Does your headline suggest that the government do more about reckless driving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Nope :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Whats with your thread title......
    This is the politics forum, not AH.....

If you actually wanted a story on chewing gum killing- do a google on gum and the Belgian Congo.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Mostly scum who would spit it out on to the street i would assume.

Anyway problem with litter in this country.. apart from the scum element is the complete lack of bins!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

At least in cork they have mini bins on every lamppost for gun and cigarette butts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Thaedydal wrote:
    At least in cork they have mini bins on every lamppost for gun and cigarette butts.
    Must be thinking of Limerick. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Nah- I reckon its Cork.....
    Do you really think they would ever give up their guns in Limerick?
    No offence to Corkonians- I am one myself after all.....

Advertisement