Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy for Triplets

Options
  • 17-07-2006 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

On a bit of a mission to find a new buggy for newborn triplets. Does anyone know of any shops that sell these in Ireland? Any info would be grateful as the poor mother wants to make life easier!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

Hi all,

On a bit of a mission to find a new buggy for newborn triplets. Does anyone know of any shops that sell these in Ireland? Any info would be grateful as the poor mother wants to make life easier!!

Have you asked the staff of Mothercare or Smiths if one can be ordered in?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Mamas & Papas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

Well its not for me ... I am looking for a friend.

I suppose it sounds an obvious request to ask the staff alright :D ill pass it on ... just thought there might be somewhere that sold them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

If it doesn't have to be brand spanking new, I found a link. There is a phone number on it so I've sent you a pm.

best of luck. :)

Advertisement