Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List buy for Irish tedch company CIO's

• 17-07-2006 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy or rent a list of email addresses of Irish CIO's - around 100 or 150 email addresses, for the purposes of doing an online survey.

While I could do this the hard way I would rather just purchase or rent the list.

Can anyone recommend a provider and suggest how much I should be paying for this ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭mneylon

You could try contacting MediaTeam who would probably be able to send the mail for you, though I doubt if they'd actually give you the addresses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

good man. seems like you have all the answers these days michele :))

m_stan wrote:
    good man. seems like you have all the answers these days michele :))
    I wish :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

Blacknight, having presented yourself as a vociferous anti-spam campaigner here before, you are now helping someone send a bulk survey by email.

What gives?

Mediateam and several other companies have databases of companies and individuals who have given explicit permission to receive email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

Since when is a subscription opt-in email list spam ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

That explains it so, fair play.

Advertisement