Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

free 3g content, vodafone

• 17-07-2006 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Is there any free 3g content in Vodafone Live? Like reading news stories etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Here is a list of the charges for 3G content, it looks like some of the things are free alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Ruu wrote:
    Here is a list of the charges for 3G content, it looks like some of the things are free alright.

I cannot find any free 3G content there - which one are you referring to?

The price (including VAT) you pay for Sky Mobile TV on Vodafone live! includes both services in the following proportions: Vodafone: 50%, Sky: 50%

This is from the T&C of mobile tv - what do they mean??

What do they mean by fair usage policy on mobile tv - what are we talking here, like if you watch 2-4 hours per day, is that fair?

Vodafone live! 3G Content

Voice, Sport, News, News and Weather, Video Content Pricing, Entertainment & Mobile TV Entertainment, Music Video and Mobile TV Content Pricing, MusicVideo Calling.

Prices all listed in the link I gave you there.

What else are you looking for? It says that GAA video downloads this season for free.

Ruu wrote:
    Vodafone live! 3G Content

Voice, Sport, News, News and Weather, Video Content Pricing, Entertainment & Mobile TV Entertainment, Music Video and Mobile TV Content Pricing, MusicVideo Calling.

Prices all listed in the link I gave you there.

What else are you looking for? It says that GAA video downloads this season for free.

Yeah I found those categories in there - but as you wrote above, it looks like some content is free - which content are you talking about here :confused:

flodis79 wrote:
    Yeah I found those categories in there - but as you wrote above, it looks like some content is free - which content are you talking about here :confused:

It says that GAA video downloads this season for free.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote:
    It says that GAA video downloads this season for free.

Thanks for this, i didn't see that... But anyway, it doesnt mention that you can read news stories for free, so the price list isn't complete.. Thanks for all help anyway. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭ublinina2

how soon do after games do they put the highlights of matches up ? and how many highlights / clips per match do they put up ?

Advertisement