Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will Tuesday bring? More high Temps.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

If the cloud holds off long enough tomorrow Kilkenny might come close to the record imho.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

if we get sunny weather and temps of 20C - 25C after this heatwave then i'll be happy, nothing wrong with that.... what I dont want is 15C-19C during the day thats just crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

mike65 wrote:
    Was in Carlow and Kilkenny from 1.30 - 3 pm like a bloody oven.

Waterford at 4 pm 26.5C

Mike.

Bet its a little more refreshing in lovely Tramore though Mike :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

I think EM was saying that the East could be one of the warmer spots tomorrow. Id tend to agree with that. Also getting to 31C is going to be tricky because IMO we can expect a fair amount of that 'impending storms' type unstable looking cloud. Slow moving so may restrict temperature but I expect 30C again at least somewhere.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bet its a little more refreshing in lovely Tramore though Mike :)

I dream of a coastal breeze these nights!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I'd Say 28C will be tops tomorrow, there will be alot more cloud about tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Max at Shannon, 30.2C, equals that recorded in June 1995. Have to go back to July 1983 to find higher.
    Casement 29.0C, highest since Aug 1990, and highest July temp since 1983.

Other Maxes to 18z

Valentia 26.6 highest for July since 1990
    Cork Airport 25.3
    Rosslare 19.0
    Dublin Airport 25.2
    Knock 27.3
    Belmullet 26.9 highest for July since 1983
    Malin head 20.4

Don't have maxes for Birr, Kilkenny and some of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Okay Tuesday has come and gone with temps reaching 31c in some places which is an increase in 1c from yesterday.

Advertisement