Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third eye opening

Options
  • 17-07-2006 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi, would anyone like to share their experiences on having their third eye opened? Or how they achieved this?

I am a very spiritual person and have had many experiences. I have been practising Reiki for a few years now. Last year I did a weekly spiritual healing course and we would focus on each chakra at each session (usually spending at least 2 sessions on each chakra). We started from the root chakra and worked our way up. Each week my experiences were getting stronger and stronger.
    I was really looking forward to the time when we got to the brow chakra and the third eye. However nothing really happened. Since then, on and off, I have been hoping to experience something. Can someone suggest some method to achieve third eye opening? Sometimes I have felt a pulsating feeling between my eyes but it is quite mild and I've been told when your third eye is opened you will know!

PS the reason I want to experience third eye opening is to enrich my spirituality. I realise I may not like what I see but I feel I am ready for this

Comments

Advertisement