Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

using bluetooth phone to get the net on laptop

• 17-07-2006 10:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

I'm on vodafone pay as you go and using a mac, when i try it asks do i want to

Dial a specific number for an internet service provider

or

Use a direct high speed connection to reach your internet service provider (GPRS, 1xRTT)

then it asks for username and password and phone numbers, where do i find all that information?

Is it even possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

the dial up number will either be:
    *99# for nokia device
    *99***1# for non nokia

alternatively if it requires the apn instead its:
    isp.vodafone.ie
    username: vodafone
    password: vodafone

Modem scripts are a pain. but as a mac user your probably used to being marginalised by the world!
    try: www.taniwha.org.uk for scripts

ps: make sure you have the isp apn on your sim card
    this apn isnt there by default on prepaid np's
    and may need to be added by vodafone

Advertisement