Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fansub's (subtitle's, not fansubbed movies)

• 18-07-2006 1:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get fansub's (subtitle's, not fansubbed movies)? I ask, as some movie's I've gotten don't have subtitles, and I don't want to have to download the entire movie, just so that I can see the subtitles.

Thus, I want to know where I download the fansubs (not fansubbed stuff)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Its very rare that fansubbers share out their scripts freely, as scripts have been used in the past for bootlegs, and are regularly used today by less reputable speedsubbers; as a result fansubbers dont put their scripts up for download. If asked politely they might give them to you though.

So I would advise you to get in touch with the fansubbers (if any) of the movies that you have obtained.

I have looked in the past for script repositories, and while they do exist, it is generally only for older anime, and there is not much of it. You can usually get a bit more that is untimed. But thats kindof useless.

Advertisement