Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up, please confirm

Options
  • 18-07-2006 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    On Saturday I signed up for a year using Paypal. Can you confirm you received it and can I have my 4 stars please:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The subscription through Paypal is automatic. It seems to have gone through fine.

To change your stars, go into your UserCP and click on "Group Memberships" :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Your subscription should have gone through automatically and you are in the subscribers group as far as I can see. You can control which group affects your appearance by going to your usercp -> group memberships and selecting "subscriber" there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

ecksor wrote:
    Your subscription should have gone through automatically and you are in the subscribers group as far as I can see. You can control which group affects your appearance by going to your usercp -> group memberships and selecting "subscriber" there.

Ah, got it. Duh. Thanks for the help ecksor and seamus.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Asiaprod
    fyi
    there is a suscriber's forum under the system menu

Advertisement