Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purdey's

• 18-07-2006 6:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here ever tried it? there is only one shop I have seen in cork that sells it, but theres quite a few selling it over in england. its in little silver glass bottles..good stuff :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

I've seen it in plenty of shops in Dublin. Strange tasting stuff, slightly medicinal and the effervesence is different than other soft drinks. It's like a soft drink for medieval times:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Yep, loved it years ago but I found that it didn't agree with me too well. It is available in the health food shop in the Ilac centre. They have the silver and gold bottles. Tesco's used to stock it for a while too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I used to love the silver one - is it healthy? I'm a marketers dream, I fall for any kind of swanky packaging... I just stopped buying it and now you've reminded me - blast from the past

Advertisement