Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Digiweb

• 18-07-2006 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

They just sent me a 30euro Vouchers for recommending them to people....How bad..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Mutters in low tone... "Fanboi, fanboi..." ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Whatever... lol
    Mutters in low tone... "Fanboi, fanboi..." ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

now you can use your vouchers to get NTL lol :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ha ha your calling him a fanboy over what broadband provider he likes
    thought the word fanboy was only used in video games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

1huge1 wrote:
    ha ha your calling him a fanboy over what broadband provider he likes
    thought the word fanboy was only used in video games

No that was fanBOI and lol your from Limerick... LOL :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

So how is that digi web, im concidering them as an alternitace to IBB? any use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Digi ftw!! I have them over 2 years, no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

So how is that digi web, im concidering them as an alternitace to IBB? any use?

give them a call and get them to test signal and then you can make a decision! My mate Colm could not get a signal in Coolime Cross but I think you'll get a signal where you live!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Problems.... Got home today from work and no connectivity.... Rang them they said i have no signal anymore its after going :( soooo annoyed right now... better stop borrowing someone internet.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Couple of questions regarding Digiweb,do they just resell eircoms dsl and whats difference between their metro service and wireless service besides price as I presume metro is delivered via antenna as well?

Cubix

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

cubix wrote:
    Couple of questions regarding Digiweb,do they just resell eircoms dsl and whats difference between their metro service and wireless service besides price as I presume metro is delivered via antenna as well?

Cubix
    If you're not subscribing to Eircom's DSL but are getting bb through your phoneline, it's being resold, everyone APART from Eircom is a DSL reseller. The difference between Metro and wireless is that Metro is faster and only available in bigger towns/cities (and you get a phone service as part of the deal), Metro and wireless both need an antenna.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I got those vouchers last christmas.

Incidently, I seen the Digiweb mobile web truck in Nutgrove last Saturday.
    I was too busy to pop in, but I assume a few went and had a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

At the minute there are about 5 different Digiweb Internet services:
    DSL, Metro wireless, non-Metro Wireless, 2 way Satellite, and dedicated links for very heavy users. There may be more types of service in the next year.

Magent and Smart often do not resell Eircom ADSL but "unbundle" the line and provide their own DSL. BT has some of its own DSL but have not been adding to it for a while.

When Comreg and Eircom sort out how LLU is supposed to work more suppliers will wrork like Magent and Smart rather than reselling Eircom Wholesale Bitstream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

Laguna wrote:
    If you're not subscribing to Eircom's DSL but are getting bb through your phoneline, it's being resold, everyone APART from Eircom is a DSL reseller.
    Smart aren't eircom resellers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

thats because they are waiting for the unbundling of the exchanges. Eventually when the exchanges are unbundled the ISP's wont rely on Eircom anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Jakkass wrote:
    thats because they are waiting for the unbundling of the exchanges. Eventually when the exchanges are unbundled the ISP's wont rely on Eircom anymore.
    This should be completed by 2084

Advertisement