Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term Funds

Options
  • 18-07-2006 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi

I have about 4000 sitting in a bank account doing nothing i know i wont need to touch this for at least 6 months maybe longer as long as nothing changes. I have no financial commitments.

Is it possible to invest in a fund for a short period of time like this? do i have a choice of when i can pull out of a fund? what are the best options for me best performing funds etc finally what are the costs involved?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Wishfulthink

any suggestions of other short term investments then i have had this money sitting in this account for years now and never do anything with it. I usually just put my tax back into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

I would go into the Fitzwilliam before McDowell closes it and put €2000 on 8 and the other 2K on 5

Advertisement