Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whiskas Cat of the Year

Options
  • 18-07-2006 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Please, please, please, pretty please vote for Phoebe in the Whiskas Cat of the Year Competition on Pigsback.com. She's our cat and she really is gorgeous. She's the image of Fred (the bed head) on the whiskas advert. Here's the link: http://www.pigsback.com/offers/999808908/default.asp

Thanks a million!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shinners21

Ha ha, we're all at it now..my cat Rascal is in there too!!!

Do you know when the comp is over by any chance??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭JayV

Shinners21 wrote:
    Ha ha, we're all at it now..my cat Rascal is in there too!!!

Do you know when the comp is over by any chance??? :D
    :eek: :D

Rascal looks like he's got it in the bag.

They should have had a "Kitten of the Year" contest as well. The poor grown-up cats don't have a chance against the kittens :(

My fiancee emailed them last week and they said it would be over at the end of this week.

Good Luck!

Ah yea I do have to agree with you on that one, it was a bit unfair!! Not that Im complaining mind you!! Rascal has grown a bit but still looks the same so its not that bad!! ;)

I e-mailed and got the same response so not long to go now!!! :D

Best of Luck to you too..... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

My cat Bingo is in it too. I wonder why the percentages haven't changed for weeks though.

Yea I was thinking the same myself...maybe they are waiting for the last few days and then they'll update....Id say the final result could be totally different to whats on it now!!!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hmmmm I thought this comp was over today....doesn't look like they've even looked at it yet!! Do they usually e-mail you if you win or ring you?? ;)

We've sent them a few emails asking when it will be updated. Each time a different person emails us back saying that it is updated weekly or fortnightly or every full moon ;) . When we get back to them saying it hasn't been updated in at least 3 weeks, they respond saying that it will definitely be updated tomorrow. They've told us that twice last week. I've given up.

Just out of curiosity, do either Bingo or Rascal use the whiskas bed thing that they won in the monthly competition? Phoebe won't go near hers.

Rascal LOVES his...we have about a million different cat beds around the place but he always goes for that...maybe its cause he was a kitten when he won it and he got used to it??? Also he loves being enclosed, (having a roof over his head)...They're pretty cool looking though aren't they!! :p

Yeah they are pretty cool but phoebe won't set foot in hers. I suspect she thinks its a cat carrier and that we're going to bring her to the vet or the cattery if she gets into it.

Ha ha yea I suppose she could get that impression all right!! I just mailed pigsback again to see what the story is...Ill let you know if I get a reply...Im sick checking to see if theres any change in it anymore!!

Phoebe is fab by the way....Have you any more cats? We had another sweetheart called Pixie but shes been gone for the past 2-3 weeks. We think she may have had a run in with a neighbour who HATES cats...going to get another kitten soon hopefully!!!

• Advertisement

Just phoebe at the moment. We'd love to get a male maine coon kitten but can't take on the responsibility of a kitten at the moment. Maybe in a few years.

That's terrible about pixie. I hope she turns up.

Hey guys,

Just got a reply, comp is now over!! It will be taken down from the website today and results are being compiled....

Good Luck everyone!!! ;)

Rascal Won!! :D Got the call yesterday to tell me!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Well done to Rascal, enjoy the prize!

Advertisement