Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A history of blood-thirsty America.

Options
  • 18-07-2006 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

http://www.hermes-press.com/cabal_index.htm

Very insightful.
    In March, 2005, Condy tried to intimidate Indian Foreign Minister Natwar Singh in New Delhi to back away from India's plan to import natural gas by pipeline from Iran, claiming that any such endeavor would frustrate U.S. efforts to isolate the hard-line clerical regime in Tehran. Indian leaders let it be known that their desire for additional energy supplies trumped Washington's ideological opposition to the Iranian regime. Declaring that the proposed pipeline will be necessary to meet India's soaring energy needs, Foreign Minister Singh told reporters, "We have no problem of any kind with Iran."

Go India!!!!

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I quite honestly don't know whether to move this to Conspiracy Theories, Spirituality or the Recycle Bin. I'm closing it in the meantime, 'cos I'm pretty darn sure it has no place here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement