Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb in the area?

Options
  • 18-07-2006 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey all... noticed over the weekend some notices up saying "Digiweb now in Greystones"...

Anyone know if their services reach as far as Charlesland/Kilcoole/Kilpedder? (Their new Metro offering looks like a much cheaper alternative to Eircom broadband.)

Cheers!
    B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Irish broadband are also available in charlesland

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

From what I can see from their website, the DSL option is all they offer in Greystones. That's a tenner cheaper than eircom!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

Sorry guys - Irish Broadband no longer provide in Charlesland. I know loads of people have already got it in there but I've rang 6 or 7 times now to be told that although its been made available in the past they are now full to capacity and that they are no longer taking orders or providing a service for new customers in Charlesland at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

PS the digiweb offer doesnt incluide your line rental..have checked LAODS of options and in the end went with BT - €35 per month all-in, line rental included.

Advertisement