Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transfer photos on D500 to PC?

• 18-07-2006 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

I have Samsung D500! I bought the USB cable part for it off ebay along with two cd's. One is a small cd drivers and utilities the other is a normal cd called MEGA CD! I have the cd's about two months now I installed the drivers but cant get it working for some reason would be really grateful if someone could help me out abit! Have too send my relations afew pictures!

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Does anything popup on the screen at all when you plug in the phone? Try uninstalling the drivers and software, restart and then install the drivers once again and plug in the phone. It seems to be a problem alright as I was googling for an answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Ruu wrote:
    I was googling for an answer.

Like I said I have it two months I tried the net couldnt figure it out.

When I plug it in it beeps but nothing comes up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Like I said I have it two months I tried the net couldnt figure it out.

When I plug it in it beeps but nothing comes up!

Does the beep mean that its charging?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Yeah the phone charges but there is also another sound on the computer when i conncet to phone! I uninstalled it then reinstalled went into adobe photoshop album starter edition when I go to get photos from mobile it says no device found?

Advertisement