Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphics help please - rounded edges?

Options
  • 18-07-2006 4:21pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a blog which the template displays random images in the header. I want to change these to my own, but each image has a border around it which I do not know how to replicate it.

E.G: http://www.zascar.com/blog/wp-content/themes/random-image/images/kubrickheader6.jpg
    Can anyone tell me how I can just replace the image and leave the curved border as it is? If you go to the main blog page and keep clicking refresh, you will see I have done one (a photo of seagulls flying in a sunset) without the rounded edges, and it just looks crap. I need to know how to get it back... Any ideas? Sorry my graphic design abilites are pretty basic.

I have PSP8 but don't use photoshop.

Advice appreciated
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ur-lord

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yes i have a trial verion. how do I do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ur-lord

first make a new layer, *below the origional image/layer*

next press the rounded rectangle tool, on the tool bar to the right

select the area you want with the curved border

select the *top* layer on the layers tab

press Ctl+g

thats it!!!

Advertisement