Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playgrounds

Options
  • 18-07-2006 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi, I just moved into Greystones (near to Tescos) recently and am still finding my way around. I have a two year old daughter and haven't spotted any nice playgrounds around the place...can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Hi EZee. There's one down by the far entrance to the South Beach. Lots of other parents bring their young children there.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

Hi! Think there is also one up at Jackie Skelly's, not sure if it's open yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

the one at the south beach is very good.
    the one at jackie skelleys isn't open yet, but looks a bit under-equipped in comparison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 EZee

Thanks for your help guys...we went looking for the playground down at the south beach today and my daughter had a great time.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

EZee wrote:
    Thanks for your help guys...we went looking for the playground down at the south beach today and my daughter had a great time.

Its a bit out of the way, but the playground in Cabinteely park is brilliant - 15-20 minute drive from greystones..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 EZee

Ah yes, Cabinteely park was our regular park before we moved here to Greystones. Such a brilliant playground.

Advertisement