Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who goes? Richard or Jayne???

Options
  • 18-07-2006 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Who goes??? Would like jayne to stay but I know she'll probably go, and Richard is growing on me a bit.

Who goes on Friday? 22 votes

Richard
    0% 0 votes
    Jayne
    100% 22 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

jayne of course, shes a ****ing mongo. Richards just a moron too though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Thats a no brainer, jayne out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

FX Meister wrote:
    jayne of course, shes a ****ing mongo. Richards just a moron too though

LOL @ FX Meister haven't heard someone being called a mongo in ages!!! :D:D
    That's exactly what she is!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Can i vote all of the above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I was going to ask for a double eviction, too....but then they are both big personalities in the house....need to get rid of the quiet boring ones first....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Once again two big personalities up for eviction... its soooo silly.

Richard is funny and a good character in the house. He stirs things up with the comments and things he says.

Jayne is a loud mouth, all talk and belching of her. She should stay.

Both of them should stay...

Its ridiculous them two being up. They are the best characters left in the house really...

It should be the boring Imogen, the irritating weird Michael and serious Susie up for eviction. Now that would be great. I'd spend 20euros voting out that irritating pratt Michael.. no bother. It would be money well spent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Jayne to go...

Thank God she'll be out on Friday, she's unbearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Jayne to be released back into the ocean ....bloody irritating manatee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Which housemates voted for each one?

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

I'm definitely voting for Richard, can't stand him at all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I don't care how 'entertaining' Jayne is supposed to be. I can't stand watching her anymore - she's like an out of control farmyard animal. And for all his bitching and patronising behaviour, I quite like Richard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Jayne Out!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Jayne to go please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Bye Jayne!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Jayne out and to be incinerated also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Actually, on second thoughts, I hope Jayne goes on Friday in a 'fake' eviction where she is put back into the secret house for good and all the cameras are turned off so we don't have to look at her ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Kolodny wrote:
    Actually, on second thoughts, I hope Jayne goes on Friday in a 'fake' eviction where she is put back into the secret house for good and all the cameras are turned off so we don't have to look at her ever again.

:D Now that would be worthwhile, no interview with Davina or anything.

I have never felt so close to physical violence in my life as when I am watching and listening to her. She is the epitome of everything I despise.

Jayne out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I don't care. I don't like either of them! BB is sooooooooo boring now

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

as annoying as she is, at least jayne provides us with something to watch.

richard doesn't really do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

I hate Richard get him out! He's so condescending it annoys me.....Jayne is a plonker alright but she doesn't really offend me and I loved how honest she was with Ashlieyne when it was revealed that her and Nikki were caught bitching

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Personally, I want Richard to go because watching the noms made me think differently about him. He is very bitchy and is very annoying. I'd rather him go than Jayne. She's a great laugh to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

It has to be Jayne, she looks like a beached whale when she is lying down.
    She is disgusting and the way she behaves is just plain stupid and irritating
    I dont know how anyone could live with her the rule breaking was just pathetic and the exam task was infuriating to watch.

Richard is a bit of a knob and stirrer but at least he is intelligent and has a witty/sarcastic sense of humour.

The comment he made to Nikki that time about the banana was brilliant...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pmurphy80

Oh my God, Jayne has got to go. she is some head wrecker like! Richard is a tad annoying but I want him to stay in untill the last 4/5 though. Kind of missing th entertainment value of Nikki as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

Jayne To Go!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

I'd much prefer Richard to go. Even though Jayne is foul and really sore on the eyes, she provides probably more entertainment in the house than anyone else. And I love when she burps like a hippo and then to see the face on Susie. :D
    Richard is just a self-absorbed twat who thinks he's more intelligent than everyone. He can't seem to discuss anything that doesn't revolve around sex/sexuality.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I have a funny feeling it will be Richard that goes tonight!

Last nights BB and BBBM were really anti-Richard and and showed alot of clips of him at his condecending and patronising best!

I think he is an arogant, obnoxious git!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

William Hill has odds of 3/50 on Jayne and 7/1 on Richard - does that mean Jayne is favourite to go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pat88

Jayne should go for her crimes against fashion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Misty Moon wrote:
    William Hill has odds of 3/50 on Jayne and 7/1 on Richard - does that mean Jayne is favourite to go?

Looks like she is certain to go, the bookies rarely get it wrong

I thought that they got it wrong with Nikki, but not so, even put money on Ashleyne to go, very foolish of me...

7/1 ia a good price for Richard put pointless if everyone is throwing their money on Jayne. I thought it would be closer though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Looks like she is certain to go, the bookies rarely get it wrong

I thought that they got it wrong with Nikki, but not so, even put money on Ashleyne to go, very foolish of me...

7/1 ia a good price for Richard put pointless if everyone is throwing their money on Jayne. I thought it would be closer though...
    Very foolish to bet against an absolute favourite for an eviction.
    The bookies have inside information as to where the money is going.

Unless it's a very close run thing you'd just be throwing your money away.

Advertisement