Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA Victory Road *Spoilers*

• 18-07-2006 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

This was another very good ppv on TNA's part. The show opened with Shane Douglas' newly improved Naturals going over the Diamonds in the Rough. The Naturals looked just the same as before, and Douglas proved to be just as annoying as ever, his stab at Ric Flair didnt go down well at all!

Next was LAX vs Sonjay Dutt and Ron Killings. I really enjoyed this one, and was very impressed by the Truth, having never really bothered watching his matches before. Homicide also shone, and seems to be well over with the crowd(partly to do with the fact he was FIP champ for over a year. FIP is also based out of Florida). This one ended with Hernandez tossing Dutt half way across the ring with a release powerbomb, pretty impressive!

Senshi defended against the returning Frankie Kazarian. The crowd began a "this is boring" chant, like the fools they are. It wasnt the best match but ffs, with the two guys in the match they deserved better. Senshi won with the double stomp off the top.

Team Canada had their farewell moment, and everyone ignored Eric Young. D'Amore blamed Young for them splitting up. This obviously ended with Young turning face, looking for the crowds help in his quest to not get fired. BTW, Eric Young IS Tweak from South Park, I cant believe I never noticed before!

Rhyno and Monty Brown should have been good but it was thrown out after spilling into the crowd.

Nash and Shelley are the best part of TNA at the moment. Unfortunately they were beaten by Chris "I dont like you anymore" Sabin and Jay Lethal with help from Jerry Lynn. Sabin is so bland and boring these days, Im sick of him!

Raven bet Larry Z as expected and did a brutal job of shaving his head. Filler at its most medeocre.

I skipped the Team 3D vs James Gang and Abyss, Ill edit later!

Styles and Daniels retained due to big miscommunication on AMW's part. It was a good match though, even with the women involved. (Hope I dont come off as sexist with that comment ;))

Sting went over Steiner. I saw this coming a mile off, Christian and Joe have unbeaten streaks to maintain. Jarrett interfered, throwing petrol in Stings eyes, removing him from the match momentarily. This sets up Jarrett vs Sting at the next ppv. Should be a classic :rolleyes:

All in all it was a very entertaining show, if a tad predictable

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I only got round to watching this ppv yesterday! Good ppv, some of the matches were a bit worse than they should have been. The LAX tag match was brilliant! I loved that match so much. Eric Young is ****in awesome, I'm prayin they don't **** him up somehow! It'd be nice to see Nash and Shelley team up against some Madagascar wrestlers in their two-sided ring sometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Hey, careful what you wish for, Super Blue Cross No. 6 and Samolian Joe, are athletes the like of which youve never seen!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Did anone see Nash's promo ripping on internet fans on Impact a few weeks before Slammiversary? "L-O-L...We're laughing out loud!" "Can I have your email and we can email each other"? Priceless. The Youtube link is in the video thread :D

Advertisement