Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goggle error on boards

Options
  • 18-07-2006 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if this is related but during the day while browsing boards, I got an error message, please see attached file. Is it something wrong with my computer or boards? thanks

Ruu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Strange, do you have the google toolbar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yeah I have it installed, I'm going to uninstall it and see if theres any difference over the next few hours. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

NP. I installed that toolbar today and it gave a warning on install saying that [unbelievable ambiguous paraphrase coming up] on installing it you will be passing certain info to certain websites if you check a certain box. I think it had something to do with the pagerank tool on the toolbar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

*kicks google toolbar* I think its time I removed it for good until I figure out what exactly is causing it, it was fine until I installed it again. No harm done anyway. :)

Advertisement