Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

retarded gerbil????

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

SuzyS1972 wrote:
    I am assuming that your gran is still alive as you are referring to her in the present tense - ask her to sex the little one if you don't know how. If she bred them then she'll know ;)

she did and its a boy, i was asking you lot because i wasnt sure how she did it.
    thanks anyways for those who make useful comments and not stupid comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Sexing gerbils correctly can be difficult unless you have a bit of experience, also pet shops are forever getting the sex of small animals wrong this is one big reason why there are unwanted litters, some pet shops sell animals already pregnant esp. smaller rodents.

If the origional poster is looking for genuine advice then mabey someone with a lot of gerbil experience can help out with info. Also a book or two on gerbils is always handy to have as a reference wether you know about gerbils or not.

back to the actual topic the main thing is is that the gerbil is healthy and it's also good that he is handled, many are left in a corner and ignored for their entire lives.

I can understand while people get irate at certain posts, but I wonder how many of the posters actually know about gerbil care, a few do and their advice has been helpful by the looks of it.

As for the origional poster, if you just keep the language simple and polite people are more willing to help with info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

kona wrote:
    she aint no half wit

Now now, who's using slang now ;).

Please read the well meant posts again, Gerbils are not meant to be kept in solitary confinement, they are SOCIAL animals. If you can't/wont get another one please re-home to one you have to someone who can.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Im locking this thread as its well out of hand at this stage.
    Kona any more of your crap ie personal attacks on other posters and Im banning you.

Likeweise Achilles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement