Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

• 19-07-2006 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

On holidays in Canada and picked up the game (and the extended battery). Oh baby, is it a good game. Great graphics, game play, etc... slowish load times, but still worth the price (especially with the exchange rate :D )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Ya i got it in vegas in may , frigging savage game , i love the controls every game on psp should use those controls finished after two weeks and played it over again wna trade it in now but game wont take it bastards ..but ya its a 10/10 game brilliant cut scenes and loadsa pointless swearing !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Is the taser that burns people in it? I loved that thing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

yep taser and everything, took me awhile to figure it out it was in it, never did training:P so satisfying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Velcrow

Anywhere I can get this game now - sick of the constant delays -

Thanks in advance

Advertisement