Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT Test centre Drogheda

Options
  • 19-07-2006 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

Just a post to say if your car is in for a test in Drogheda. The centre is only accepting cash or cheque a present. No credit cards or laser cards are accepted at the moment.

I got caught out this morning but in fairness to them they facilitated me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

bbability wrote:
    Just a post to say if your car is in for a test in Drogheda. The centre is only accepting cash or cheque a present. No credit cards or laser cards are accepted at the moment.

I got caught out this morning but in fairness to them they facilitated me.

Same in blarney. CC machine not working, had to go to 4 atms b4 i found one workin

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Do customers lose their place in the queue because of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Well I can just talk about my experience today in Drogheda. I arrived at the correct time for the test to read a notice stating that they could only accept cash. I explained to them that all I had with me was a credit card. They tested my car and held onto my cert (as the car passed) until I returned with the cash. A bit of an inconvience but they were very polite about the whole thing. In fairness its obviously not there fault but I wonder how long the machine has been "broke"?

Advertisement