Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable housing Fingal Area

Options
  • 19-07-2006 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi There,

IS anyone else on the affordable housing list from fingal. I have been on it since Nov 05, but nothing has come up in 5 months, does anyone know if any houses are comming up soon and on average what is the waiting time. Is there much difference between local people and non local people regarding waiting time. Any help or information on this subject, would be gratefully recieved.

Thank you,

J.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Valley

:) Hello Melljo!

I am in the very same position as you! I got my approval in March this year and I haven't had any news at all from Fingal County Council. Seemingly if you apply for the Affordable Housing Initiative there is no waiting list!!! I would also love to hear from others who are on the Affordable Housing list! How long more will we have to wait!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Valley wrote:
    :) Hello Melljo!

I am in the very same position as you! I got my approval in March this year and I haven't had any news at all from Fingal County Council. Seemingly if you apply for the Affordable Housing Initiative there is no waiting list!!! I would also love to hear from others who are on the Affordable Housing list! How long more will we have to wait!

Thanks!
    Unusual for there to be that amount of a delay. Ring Fingal's affordable housing department to make sure you're on their mailing list. It could be that you limited the areas you'd live in in Fingal to the Howth/Malahide area where many developers are paying the county council rather than providing the units.

There are very few AHI units at this time.

Advertisement