Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Youth Orrchestra

Options
  • 19-07-2006 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hey I was just wondering if anyone here has ever played in the national youth orchestra? or knows what the auditions are like?
    It will be my first year to try but unfortunatley it will also be my last as I will be 2 days two old for next years term and will have to try out for the national symphony orchestra.
    So was just wondering if anyone has any advice or tips on doing the audition?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rollbackbass

hey hows it going yeah im a bass player in it. Auditions are grand and the course is amazingly good fun! what do u play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Im going fo rit too this year. And i will also be to old next year. Rollback you in dyo too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rollbackbass

yep

Advertisement