Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorola E770v

• 19-07-2006 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,
    i am interested in buying this phone as it has all every possible function that all new mobiles have, including bluetooth

Just two questions though:
    1: I am on vodafone network, what is the reception like with motorola phones as its my first time using motorola phones?

2: Does anyone know if this phone has vibrate alert? it isnt specified on the vodafone webpage, i assume it has but still i am not sure

Thanking ye in advance
    Steve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I don't know about your first question but yes the phone does have the vibrate feature on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 scliffy

thanks for ur prompt reply,
    do u use the phone urself? if so how do u find it?

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I don't have one, but a mate of mine has one and gave me feedback on it. He thought it was a pretty good phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

thanks, i'll buy it tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

i have one it is a good price for the features but lacks a few simple things eg Even though the button for the camera is on the side the camera cannot be turned sideways and used full screen, there is no function to automatically lock the phone and the software seems very poorly made, and no radio,and no usb cable came with it.
    But dont mind me im only whinging i couldnt afford something a bit better, otherwise its a very good phone for the cost and the sound from the mp3 player is excellant, it would beat an ipod any day

• Advertisement

Dermot2468 wrote:
    i have one it is a good price for the features but lacks a few simple things eg Even though the button for the camera is on the side the camera cannot be turned sideways and used full screen, there is no function to automatically lock the phone and the software seems very poorly made, and no radio,and no usb cable came with it.

Thanks for the insight into the phone, i'll have to reconsider my purchase of it.
    I was initially thinking of buying a sony ericsson phone but they are really expensive,

Thanks
    Dermot

Optikus wrote:
    thanks, i'll buy it tomorrow

That was actually my post, i was using a friends computer,
    but i'll have to reconsider the purchase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

buy it with a student card off vodafone.ie and it works out to be €79 with €80 credit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 assasinator

You would be mad to buy this handset when you can get the Sony Ericsson V600i on Vodafone for cheaper ...........

wba88 wrote:
    buy it with a student card off vodafone.ie and it works out to be €79 with €80 credit

Thanks for ur post,
    if i go to buy the phone online from the vodafone.ie site, i cant find where i enter the student card discount. All i can see are the options for Laser/Visa etc

Could u please assist me in this regard

• Advertisement
Advertisement