Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold

Options
  • 19-07-2006 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭

The salesman stopped at a farmhouse one evening to ask for room and board for the night. The farmer told him there was no vacant room.
    "I could let you sleep with my daughter," the farmer said, "if you promise not to bother her."
    The salesman agreed. After a hearty supper, he was led to the room. He undressed in the dark, slipped into bed, and felt the farmer's daughter at his side.
    The next morning he asked for his bill.
    "It'll be just two dollars, since you had to share the bed," the farmer said.
    "Your daughter was very cold," the salesman said.
    "Yes, I know," said the farmer. "We're going to bury her today."

These two starving bums are walking through an alley when one of them sees a dead cat. He runs over, sits down and starts to eat the cat, tearing the meat from its limbs.
    He says to the other bum, "Hey, I know you're hungry, too. Why don't you eat some of this cat?"
    "Hell no!" replies the second bum, "That cat's been dead for days, he's all stiff and cold and smelly!"
    The first bum says, "Okay, suit yourself," and continues to eat everything, skin, muscle, guts, all but the skeleton.
    A few hours later as they are walking down the street the first bum says, "Oh, I don't feel so good. I think there might have been something wrong with that cat." And just then, he pukes up a huge puddle of rotten cat flesh and guts with stomach bile mixed in, all half digested and looking like mush.
    The second bum sits down next to the puddle and says, "Now you're talking! It's been months since I had a WARM meal!"

A leper walked into a bar and sat down. The bartender glanced over and promptly threw up all over himself and the floor.
    The leper looked hurt and said, "Hey, I know I'm not exactly handsome, but I do have feelings and you could be a little sensitive about them."
    The bartender, wiping his mouth on his sleeve, looked up and proclaimed, "I'm sorry as hell man, but it wasn't you. That guy sitting next to you keeps dipping his crackers in your neck."

In a hospital serving victims of land mines, a little girl wakes up from surgery.
    Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!
    Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

http://www.aardvarkarchie.com/jokes/tasteless/index.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

*cringes* but funneh tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

o god the 1st 2 are horrible!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

very good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Oh Lord. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

The last one is brilliant.