Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harold's Cross 21st July

Options
  • 19-07-2006 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Heading in for a mate's birthday on Friday. Looking forward to it. I think I prefer Harold's Cross to Shelbourne. Any tips would be thankfully received.

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

have a fiver each way on trap 6 in the first race

(HONEST VIERI)

Good pacer and has came 1st in 3 of his last 4 races....

Also, in the 6th race

(CURRANS MERC) Trap 2 i'd have a fiver on him to win outright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Evolution136

Very difficult card but good quality, Heart Rumble would be my Nap for the night. Won well in Shelbourne last Saturday and is a very versitile performer. I think he's running in the last. Good Luck!!!

hopefully i'll get to shelbourne on sat night. Anyone notice the quality of racing has really increased in harolds x in the last year or so, no longer the "dreggs" of shelborne?

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

Thanks a lot for the tips guys. I'm gonna put my house on them. lol

OOPS!

hope he has more luck with CURRANS MERC

• Advertisement

please say you didnt put your house on them? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

didn't put the house on them guys. Thanks anyway for the tips lads. Honest Vieri was unlucky not to get in there tbh. Witnessed my first hurdle race with the greyhounds. Pretty exciting stuff but so close to impossible to bet confidently on. Thats how I felt anyway.

Not to worry, well made up for it with some nice trios. €180 off the first race got me off to a flyer. Came out well on top anyway. Great fun

Advertisement