Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a credit card

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

daveirl wrote:

You don't have to maintain a minimum balance with BOI, just used 365online/phone banking 3 times per quarter.
    To automatically qualify for transactions at the end of any quarter4, you must:

Keep a minimum credit balance of €500 in your account for the full quarter

OR

Make at least 3 payments from your current account using Bank of Ireland 365 online and / or phone in that quarter

http://www.bankofireland.ie/html/gws/personal/why_pay_fees/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

raheny red wrote:
    Cheers for that, just went through all that there, but I was a afraid to submit if for some reason! :o

Odd, you can just apply in your local branch then I suppose and deal with people who might recognise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Dapos

Hey again. Was looking at the Bank of Ireland credit cards and i was wondering would the advantage credit card be the best to get. I don't really know much about credit cards but i'm wondering about a few things:

1) If i buy something with my credit card is the an additional cost induced by the bank for using the credit card. If so how much is it typically?

2) Can i pay off credit card using online 365?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Dapos

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dermot_sheehan

No, the bank charge no trasaction charges to the customer.
    You can transfer money to it when you wish using online banking.

Advertisement