Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic colours for a bathroom

Options
  • 19-07-2006 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to decorate my bathroom. It has tiles all the way around a four piece suite to waist (1m) high, then a darkish pine picture rail, then wall and darkish pine wooden floors. The suite is white. There is a narrow stained glass window which lets a fair bit of light during the day.

I want to paint the tiles and the walls to give the bathroom a warm look, it gets cold as hell in winter! Can anyone suggest a colour scheme for this? I have been looking through pictures and magazines but all the bathrooms are quite fancy, and any of the smaller ones seem to be done in wrank colours like puke green and yellow!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Jaysus your right, thanks for your help everyone! An overwhelming response!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Size? Amount of natural light? Current colour of walls and tiles?

Advertisement