Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

serious warning

Options
  • 19-07-2006 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

Please take this as a serious warning....it's not a joke!

This came from a woman I know. BE AWARE!!!!

I don't know how many of you shop at Lidl or Aldi, but this may be useful to know. I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you!!

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 23-year-old well-built guys come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both are shirtless and start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their highly-defined chest muscles and rock-hard abs exposed. It's impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Lidl or Aldi.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start
    talking dirty about what they want to do to you. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and begins kissing your neck and begs you to pull over so he can perform oral sex on you!! While this is going on the other guy steals your purse!!

I had my purse stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday, and most likely tomorrow.

I'm running out of purses....

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

This is what, the fifth time this has been posted? :p only differemce is amazing looking man instead of woman...

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

Don't shop in Lidl or Aldi and this will never happen to you.
    Hold on a second, this will never happen to you.

Never.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

mrbungle wrote:
    Don't shop in Lidl or Aldi and this will never happen to you.
    Hold on a second, this will never happen to you.

Never.
    phew! Thanks. I was worried there...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

This is what, the fifth time this has been posted? :p only differemce is amazing looking man instead of woman...

gah! sorry about that... *shame*... and ive been trying to hard not to look like a complete n00b:rolleyes:

ill try find some better jokes for later...

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

Never.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

narco wrote:
    gah! sorry about that... *shame*... and ive been trying to hard not to look like a complete n00b:rolleyes:

ill try find some better jokes for later...

good ... its just not acceptable ..

we want completely new jokes that no one .. not one of the 10000 users on here has ever seen before ... or else ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

error9 wrote:
    good ... its just not acceptable ..

we want completely new jokes that no one .. not one of the 10000 users on here has ever seen before ... or else ... :D

ok.. i blame you entirely for the jokes coming up next....:D

Advertisement