Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin City Resign from eL

• 19-07-2006 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, another thread already there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Derry lose 3 points.
    Drogs lose 4.
    Cork lose 6.
    Shels lose 6.

If Derry or Drogs win the league this year there will be murder me thinks. Especially if its by 1 or 2 points...!

I can't say much, I'm so angry the FAI and Co. will have hitmen out to find me, stupid inept gits that they are. I'll hid in a bin, they'll never look there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

What else could they do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

What else could they do?

yeah I agree what else could they do? I think the action taken was an appropriate and correct one. Unlike the FAI I think they got this one correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Stupid situation which could only happen in the eL. On a night when eL fans should be celebrating the champions progress in Europe for the 4th season running, instead we just see more shít again.

If teams are being docked points, should teams gain points as well, ie those who lost to them? They should be made fulfill their fixtures for the remainder of the season.

Farcical is all this is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Award wins for the remaining fixtures (even up to the end of the second round of fixtures, ergo only about 5 games awarded)? Use the first round of results from DC only? Actually think about what they're doing? All seems a bit half-assed and dashed to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement