Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best sun tan cream?

• 19-07-2006 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

Ok so the sun is shining and some tanning needs to be done. Which brand gives the best results in your opinion?

best suntan cream? 15 votes

Piz Buin
    0% 0 votes
    Boots
    26% 4 votes
    Hawaian Tropic
    13% 2 votes
    Nivea Sun
    13% 2 votes
    Tescos
    20% 3 votes
    P20
    13% 2 votes
    Other (please specify)
    13% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

garnier is grrrrrrrreat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

As in non fake tan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I <3 the smell of Piz Buin. Not sure if it has UVA protection though. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Piz buin, marmaladey!

If you want fake tan, Piz Buin's great if you have paler skin.

If you're talking about sun cream as in factor whatever sun protection, I think Boots Soltan is the best on the market, especially for the higher SPFs. Other creams are too thick and don't sink into your skin when they're higher SPF - Soltan factor 50 soaks right in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

p20 is great but there is a chemical in it that can cause allergy's when in the sun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

I think Piz Buin is the worst of the lot. Im surprised thay have such a large share of the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

I have always been a fan of P20 and found it really effective as you only apply it once.

But then I discovered....it has NO UVA PROTECTION!! Only UVB!!

So now I'm a soltan girl, but I wanna give the Piz Buin once-a-day one a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

I use delial ''sonnen milch'' its a german version of an english product I think.

Really cheap and does the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

garnier is grrrrrrrreat

Ya, garnier does the job.

Advertisement