Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long before tongue closes completely?

Options
  • 19-07-2006 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi, This is probably gonna sound like a stupid question, but I had my tongue pierced almost 4yrs ago. I took it out after 2yrs while I was pregnant(morning sickness:o ) but I'd love to put one back in. Would I need to have it repierced at this stage? Or would it be safe enought to get a bar(lost all the old ones) and just pop it in?

Thanks,

Deb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Would probably be closed at this point though there's a tiny chance there maybe a small hole left, go to a piercer and see if they can get it in with an insertion pin if not get it repierced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Cheers, I'll go and see what can be done. The thoughts of going through the aftermath all over again would put me off repiercing though :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Deb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

i got mine pierced in 2000, took it out in 2002 and put it back in there about 4 months ago, just to see if it would go in, and it did.

either i have superman-like healing abilitys or i should go to hospital and get myself looked at

Advertisement