Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Fees?

Options
  • 19-07-2006 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Just a quick question:

Do you pay college fees at the start of every year or just the first year that you register?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Anybody know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭punka

The start of every year. At least that's the case in Trinity, I assume it's the same everywhere else too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

:( Great!!

Thanx Punka.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

"Fees" are paid in two equal installments one in october. the other in january

However I guess you are actually asking about "registration/capitation", that is paid in one lump sum in october

(NUI)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Missy A

I pay at the start of every semester. I never pay for one full year up front.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 islay

Registration has to be paid by October or you will pay late fees of 60 every month also you won't get your I.D ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭lau1247

well I pay when I register..
    It's easier to pay full..
    Save the hassle of paying in installment..
    It's just so bothersome.. damn 5k every year! :mad:

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭myhandle

aparently for tax reasons it can be advantageous to pay in installments as each is made in a different year typically 1=oct2006, 2=jan2007

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

myhandle wrote:
    aparently for tax reasons it can be advantageous to pay in installments as each is made in a different year typically 1=oct2006, 2=jan2007
    That only applies to 1st yrs though

2 years overlap thereafter

Advertisement